Jim the Worm Jim the Worm

Zomg

Best rick roll - big time!

Kembry responds:

Thanks friend :)

Final Ninja Final Ninja

Fantastic Effort

Just great work all-round.

Doomrunner Fx Doomrunner Fx

Pretty Damn Nice

First off, I cannot believe the score is 2.60/5.00. So underrated and you should be disappointed.

Ok, I loved the sensitivity of the controls. Once you got used to it, it was damn awesome to play. That's my type of game.

The effects and animation were very nice as well which made this very enjoyable.

Charlie and the Truck Charlie and the Truck

Pretty Good

Could have definitely been better with more variety. It was very repetitive which stopped me playing for longer. Graphics were pretty good but I would have liked to see some visual effects and power ups and such to make it more interesting. It would have made the game more addicting if when the player does something cool i.e. dodge 5 obstacles in a row, the player earns a reward to make the player feel good about him/herself.

Good work but a bit more effort and time could have made this a lot better. Keep it up.

MrRandomist responds:

Good ideas put on the table!
ill keep them in mind if i do, do an expanded part

OCD+ OCD+

Well...

Beta testing would have been a bitch.

Mini-Game Collab Mini-Game Collab

Woo!

It turned out great guys! Was a pleasure doing Flashness with ya!

yeah me too! well done Short Monkey

Mr Angry Faic Mr Angry Faic

Cool game

Good game. Nice music too.

MrRandomist responds:

THanks for your review glad you liked it

The Amazing Bubble The Amazing Bubble

Very good!

Great graphics, some typos in instructions, great gameplay but the first few levels should be easier.

MrRandomist responds:

OK thanks, ill keep that in mind, for the sequal!

Viva La Evolution! Viva La Evolution!

Heh

Pretty pointless really and with crappy graphics... if you added pictures of the creatures or helped us understand what was going on, it would have been a lot better.

scikidus responds:

I can't give you "pictures" of the creatures because the creatures are being dynamically created, and they don't actually exist, they're just rectangles with a certain color.

I wasn't concerned with graphics, because the only graphics that actually matter are those of the background and of the creatures. Plus, any further graphics would have slowed the engine, something which I wanted to prevent.

If it makes you happy, I could potentailly change out the rectanges for some other shape, like a butterfly.

Murder Gangster Rakoon Murder Gangster Rakoon